1. Children enter Camp Iliff for a birthday party and must check in with the front desk. A friendly staff member will ask the child their name and the name of the party they are attending. Once the guests name is highlighted, the front desk staff will guide you to the designated party area.
2. Once in the designated party area, the guests can put their presents down along with their belongings.
3. Our Newton facility is based on an “open play” feel. Children are not brought around as a group.
4. Children have many different options for play in our Newton facility.
5. Children can enjoy Okee’s forest fun by drifing down the mighty twisty blue slide, swinging on Okee’s zipline and trying to cross the crickety rainbow bridge.
6. The children also have access to our incredible inflatable room! There they will find a huge bounce house guarded by the enormous, friendly monkey. Jump as high as the tippy top of a tree!!
7. Children can also do the amazing rockwall challenge in our incredible inflatable room. Be the first one at the birthday party to climb up the mountain in record time!
8. On the other side of the building, children will find Okee’s Skating Sensation. Children can receive a pair of inline skates from one of our friendly fun attendants and race around the track! Smaller tots can enjoy trikes and bikes fit for their tiny legs. Okee’s Skating Sensation has fun for all ages!
9. A half an hour into the birthday party, the children will be called to enter their designated party area for a birthday celebration.
10. Children in the birthday party area will spend time eating delicious pizza and birthday cake! Children will enjoy being with friends around the table, eating and laughing!
11. Once the pizza and cake have been eaten, the children can go back out and play on all the fun things inside Camp Iliff!!
12. The party hostess will clean up your party room and bag all of your presents.
Okee can’t wait to see all the birthday children and guests inside his forest for that special day!